Wednesday 14 November 2012

One of the best dystopian novels... :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blade-Bone-The-Hybreeds-ebook/dp/B009T9EN6U

5-star review!
"Brilliant!
One of the best dystopian novels I've read!  
This not-for-the-faint hearted dystopian thriller will keep you awake at night for days.  Fast paced and gruesome it definitely puts the disturbing into dystopian.  I would definitely recommend it if you have read The Hunger Games and fancy a similar but more harrowing read with a strong female lead who represents every thing a dystopian female heroin(e) should: strength, loyalty and the spirit to never give in..." 

I'm thrilled that readers who have read The Hunger Games are enjoying CRUSH ME, "a similar but more harrowing read"!

I love all your reviews and comments, keep them coming!  :))  Thank you so much, and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    I'm a new follower from Book Blogs. I hope you'll check out my blog and consider following me back. http://kellyhashway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly,

      Thanks so much for the follow! I've followed you back! :)

      All the best,
      J.H. Myn

      Delete
  2. This is the first I've heard of Blade and Bone but I'm really looking forward to reading it now, because I love dystopians, and The Hunger Games is in fact one of my favourtites!! :D

    Catherine @ The Book Parade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine,

      Thanks very much, and I do hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to review, and have fun with it! :)

      Cheers,
      J.H. Myn

      Delete
  3. Best Dystopian Novels

    Dystopian Books - Get the best dystopian novels & books. Our mission is to provide you with the best dystopian fiction story that you want to read. Visit for more info - Dystopian-books.com

    ReplyDelete